Grindr ReviewGrindr Review
7 10 0 1
POPULARITY10/10 The best
- Grindr is the most popular gay dating app, so you can meet gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer personals all over the world
- Grindr uses the functionality of social networks: personal profile, friends, your feed, the ability to follow the guys you like, etc.
- The registration procedure is simple and does not take much time
- Available for all type of devices: iOS, Android and there is a web version
- Great for those who travel a lot. Explore and meet gay people anywhere in the world
- A large number of fake accounts used by scammers to extort money and personal info
- Sad, but true - users, that had been using Grindr for a long time just can not use this app anymore. Everything you click on seems to trigger ads that you have to watch before you can view a profile or block someone, etc. These intrusions make the app unusable.
- Grindr customer service is an adventure of its own. Any appeal to Support is ignored at best, at worst - they`ll block your account. Nobody explains the reasons.
- Grindr App is buggy one: crashes 20 times a day, location search does not work well, etc.
- Monetizing your products is a healthy move for any developer. But in the case of Grindr - they overdid it!